They are all so beautiful! I can tell that you take good care of your garden. Each flower looks as if they are smiling!
You have done an excellent job as usual lady!
You would be proud of me. I planted a couple of tomato plants in planters and they are still alive.lol Though they are not flowers. lol I have tomatoes but they are taking forever to turn red. In any case I finally have gotten something to grow. :]
3 comments:
OHHHH Rhonda!
They are all so beautiful! I can tell that you take good care of your garden. Each flower looks as if they are smiling!
You have done an excellent job as usual lady!
You would be proud of me. I planted a couple of tomato plants in planters and they are still alive.lol Though they are not flowers. lol I have tomatoes but they are taking forever to turn red. In any case I finally have gotten something to grow. :]
rhonda
good pictures, tell albert happy birthday
love ya
awesome pictures!
Post a Comment