Well, I have to say this has been an experience
I won't forget too soon. I had some trouble with
bleeding, in my left nostril, which finally let
up Sunday Morning.
Thank you all for the prayers and calls.
Keep praying, Tomorrow at 2:45pm I have
to go get the packing and splints taken out.
I have been told to take something for it, before I go
so that maybe I won't have too much pain
afterwards. Also when he removes the packing,
if it is still bleeding too much, he may cauterize it.
Please be praying that he doesn't have to do that.
I'm ready to get all of this stuff removed, so I can
breathe through my nose, yet I'm not looking
forward to the removal. I know the
prayers have helped, because I have had very
little pain with this. What made it bad
for me was the bleeding.
I will post again, and let you all know how
it went. Thank you so much
Love you all
1 comment:
Make sure you take lots of Vicidan for the pain! :] That way you know you will be able to sleep too. I will be praying for you.
Much Love to you too!
Post a Comment