Sunday, April 6, 2008

Upcoming Surgery for Me

On April 17, it will be my turn to go through surgery.
The doctor is going to fix
the deviated septum in my nose,
and reduce the turbinates.
He asked if i had broke my nose,
which i hadn't. He said it was
going to the left, and that i had a
nearly 50% obstruction.
It's supposed to be about
1-2 hours for him to do everything.
I will be having it done at Northland
Hospital in KC on Barry Road.
I'm trying not to think about it.
I know that it will make me more nervous
thinking and dwelling on it.
Please be praying for me, that the Lord
will give me peace and healing.
I will update after it is done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my prayers every morning!

Mrs Rhonda Lovell said...

Thank You. I knew I could depend on you praying for me. Love you, cuz