Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Doctor's Visit

Well, we went to see the doctor
and he only removed the packing,
which made all the difference in the world.
While we were waiting for him to come into the room,
i was so nervous, not sure what to expect.
I kept praying that God would calm my nerves down.
It wasn't as bad as I had built up in my mind.
When he was removing the packing, it
was like someone was pulling a string from your nose.
Almost a tickle, but yet gagging feeling.
I was sure glad to get that out of my nose.
Now i feel like i can breathe again.
I go to see him here in town at our hospital,
and he will remove the splints.
I am feeling some better, but the last few
days, I think i have been trying to run a fever.
The Doctor gave me antibiotics from the start,
so that should take care of what ever is trying
to attach itself to me.
Thank you all for your prayers.
I know God has been intervening.
I haven't had any of the bruising everyone
said i would have.
I will update when i have more news

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad. When will you have the splints removed then?

Mrs Rhonda Lovell said...

Next Tuesday, April 29th. Here at Trenton.