I have been to the dentist and back in less than
25 minutes. It didn't take the
dentist long to tell me that i had
a dry socket. I didn't bleed that much when
my tooth was pulled and that was not
a good thing. He packed it, and said to let them
know in a couple of days how it was doing
one way or the other.
What i was seeing inside the hole where
my tooth was at, was the bone
the roots were around.
Thanks for praying for me.
25 minutes. It didn't take the
dentist long to tell me that i had
a dry socket. I didn't bleed that much when
my tooth was pulled and that was not
a good thing. He packed it, and said to let them
know in a couple of days how it was doing
one way or the other.
What i was seeing inside the hole where
my tooth was at, was the bone
the roots were around.
Thanks for praying for me.
2 comments:
I am sooo glad that you didn't have to have anything more done and that they were able to tell you just what was wrong. Praise the Lord! Isn't He a Great God?!
Yes, He is a great God. Continue to pray. The packing didn't last long in there, and i woke in severe pain. So I'm going to call and see if I can get anything for pain, and what else I can do. We are going to southern Missouri this week, and i don't want to be off somewhere and not have this taken care of.
Post a Comment