Well I made it. Wasn't sure there for a little while.
The Dentist had to cut the tooth in half, and
still had a hard time getting it out.
The tooth kept breaking off when he would
try to get a hold of it.
The Dentist had to shoot me up 3 times,
to get me numb.
The last time, he said what he was using would
numb me for quite a while. He figured
by 6pm that night, it would be wearing off.
BOY, was he right!!!
I started feeling the pain, and I thought I was
going to be sick. I broke out in a sweat, and my
stomach started turning.
I thought the last thing i needed was to be sick to my stomach.
I'm doing better tonight, just very sore and achy.
I keep wanting to sleep, so I thought better
of going to work. I hated to call in,
but the way I'm feeling I wouldn't do
the patients any good.
Thank You all for praying for me.
I know the prayers helped.
I didn't hardly bleed, and I'm not
having all of the severe pain that i had
last night.
Keep praying for me.
The Dentist had to cut the tooth in half, and
still had a hard time getting it out.
The tooth kept breaking off when he would
try to get a hold of it.
The Dentist had to shoot me up 3 times,
to get me numb.
The last time, he said what he was using would
numb me for quite a while. He figured
by 6pm that night, it would be wearing off.
BOY, was he right!!!
I started feeling the pain, and I thought I was
going to be sick. I broke out in a sweat, and my
stomach started turning.
I thought the last thing i needed was to be sick to my stomach.
I'm doing better tonight, just very sore and achy.
I keep wanting to sleep, so I thought better
of going to work. I hated to call in,
but the way I'm feeling I wouldn't do
the patients any good.
Thank You all for praying for me.
I know the prayers helped.
I didn't hardly bleed, and I'm not
having all of the severe pain that i had
last night.
Keep praying for me.
2 comments:
I was praying for you around 2 pm today. The Lord told me to pray for you so I did. I will continue to lift you up to God so that He will continue to heal the opening and give you strength to go throughout your day!
~Much Love~
I need it, thank you. I do feel better than what i had been, but not like i can run a marathon. I felt guilty about calling in, but there was no way i could go in.
I can tell that you have been praying for me. The pain is less, and i'm getting more of an appetite than yesterday.
Thank You, cuz.
Love you.
Post a Comment