Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello All

It's been a while since I have posted anything, so I am now.
We are doing pretty good. Al is doing alot more bending
and lifting, trying to build his strength back up.
He goes back to work, march 2.
BOO-HOO.
I know he wants to be doing more,
but I've used to having him here all
the time so it will take some adjusting.
He feels the same. He's ready to go back, but he's not.
He figures when he does get back,
he may not be there very long.
His work has went to 2 shifts instead of 3,
and they have laid off about 40 people.
One man retired because he felt he wouldn't be there long.
Good thing he did, the next day
they let 7 people go from the office.
We are not sure what is going to happen.
I am almost done with my math for nursing, and I
don't feel like I'm doing to bad in the subjects I'm taking.
My hardest class is microbiology. I just really care for it.
All I need is a C to pass. I would rather have a higher
score, but I just want to pass.
Laura and our grandbabies came up last
week. We had a good time with them.
The weather here is trying to warm up,
but winter doesn't want to let go.
I am ready for some warmer weather, but
not too hot to soon.
I can't think of anything else, but I probably will
after I am off of here.
I will update when something else comes
to mind..Take care of yourselves.

2 comments:

Mrs. Debbie Stivers said...

glad he is doing better, hope he gets to keep his job

Mrs. Debbie Stivers said...

rhonda on another note on myspace well you might want to go on there cause we got email in our myspace that myspace.com is closing soon , i guess since they are getting crowded., so you might want to check it out