This past weekend,we went to have Thanksgiving with the girls.
We had a good time, except for the fact
Al was in alot of pain.
About 3 weeks ago, he tried to get out
of bed, and could hardly stand on his right leg.
We thought maybe a pulled muscle, and
the pain came and went.
We had been putting creme on his leg, and
he was taking pain pills.
On the trip down, we found out how bad it really was.
He drove halfway, then had me finish.
He was in pain the whole time we
were down there, and the ride
home was sheer agony for him.
He said he thinks he passed out a
couple of times, and he vomited off and on
all the way home.
I had scheduled an appointment for him on Monday,
so we went to see his doctor.
His doctor knew right away what
it was. He has sciatica (a herniated disc).
He had an MRI done last night,
so we should know the results today.
The doctor did tell him, that one of the options
for this is surgery. They go in and remove
part of the inner disc, to relieve some of
the pressure on the nerve that
is causing him so much pain.
is causing him so much pain.
Or he can live with it,and hope the
pain goes away. The way it
looks right now, I don't believe the
pain is going to lessen up.
We tried going to the store today,
and he started having some severe
pain, so I brought him back home.
Please be praying for him,
that God will give him relief from this pain,
and that the doctors will know the
right way to deal with this.
I will post when I know more.
Love you all.
1 comment:
I will keep him in my prayers.
I hope that your Thanksgiving is a good one for you both and that God will give Al a good day!
Much Love!
Post a Comment