Well, so far, so good. I
don't think I'm doing too bad. In
speech, we have had 2 small kind of like
speeches. On the second one, we were graded.
I got an A. We have another speech on Thursday.
Psychology is going okay, no quiz yet.
My online math, I took my first test, and should
know by the end of the week how I did.
I went to the doctor yesterday, for a physical,
and had her look at my foot. A week ago, I was on the phone
talking to a friend from the hospital.
I was sitting in the kitchen, and our table has a pedastal
leg with four claws on it. I always hook one of my feet under
one of the claws. The chairs that are with the table
are rolling chairs, and while I was talking I
thought the chair was going back, and I was going down.
So I brought my foot up, real hard, under the claw and
hurt my foot. It took my breathe away.
Anyway, the doctor looked at it, and said she wants x-rays
of it (I did yesterday). She told me she
would let me know if something is broke, like one
of the small bones, and if it is she wants me to wear a
boot cast, so it can heal.
I should know today. I just thought it was bruised, and swollen
and would eventually go away, but I was having a hard
time wear shoes with laces. I couldn't make it tight over
that part of my foot.
Anyhoo, I will let you all know what the doctor tells me.
Also, Al had minor surgery done, but is doing
very well. He shouldn't be off of work more than a
couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment