Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us


It will be 4 years, Tuesday, January 22,

since Al and I got married.

I can honestly say that he is my best friend,

as well as my love. If I had to do

it again, I would.


Al, I want to tell you, you mean so much to me.
I love you with all of my heart, and
I'm so thankful to God for you.
You say your the lucky one,
but I AM the luck one,
because I have you.

Happy Anniversary, Al




2 comments:

Mrs. Debbie Stivers said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY love ya guys

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you!
Happy Anniversary to you!
Happy Anniversary God Bless U!
Happy Anniversary tooooo UUUUU!

Sorry this is so late at night. I got my first thing tackled today, but it pretty much took all day to do. Between laundry and kids. Anyway, I hope your day was filled up with all the wonderful things that make you guys a great couple.
Much Love!!