I want to let everyone know that Al is doing well,
and that we are home now.
The ride home jarred him a little,
but he did very well.
He came through the surgery good, other than
his blood pressure going too low.
The surgeon talked to me after it was over,
and said Al's gallbladder was 'distended' and
'inflamed', and because of this it was a little more
difficult to get out of the little hole they cut, but
they were able to. He did the hernias repair
first, then the gallbladder.
When he finally got up to his room, he was
in quite a bit of pain. He was having a hard
time urinating, but once he did, he never asked
for anymore pain medicine.
I walked him that night, twice today,
and he is doing very well.
I just wanted to let everyone
know how he was doing.
Thank you all for your prayers and
thoughts during his surgery.
It means so much to us.
1 comment:
Praise the Lord! I am so glad that you both are home now. I will continue to pray that God will give him strength, rest and a complete recovery.
Much Love, xxx's & ooo's
Post a Comment