My name is Rhonda and this blog is about sharing pictures and events that are important in my life.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
It's hard to believe it's been 10 years. I just wanted to wish you and Mike a very Wonderful Anniversary. I love you
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a wonderful Surprise! Thank you so much Rhonda you made my day. I know it is hard to believe myself. I was just thinking that if we started to have kids when we first got married that Trey would be 9 years old. To be truthful it only fills like 7. When the kids came than the years started filling up. lol We had so much fun the first 2 years of marriage that it doesn't fill as long. Thank you for this and I love you very much!!
3 comments:
What a wonderful Surprise! Thank you so much Rhonda you made my day. I know it is hard to believe myself. I was just thinking that if we started to have kids when we first got married that Trey would be 9 years old. To be truthful it only fills like 7. When the kids came than the years started filling up. lol We had so much fun the first 2 years of marriage that it doesn't fill as long.
Thank you for this and I love you very much!!
happy anniversary Mike and kristy,
rhonda , here is lisa's new name blog is seasonlane.blogspot.com
Post a Comment