My name is Rhonda and this blog is about sharing pictures and events that are important in my life.
Post something woman!
Hey?I just tried to send you an e-mail and it wouldn't go through. Do you have a new e-mail address?
If you send an email, you need to send it to gardengirl692001@yahoo.com.We are changing internet service. I'll let you know what my new email address will be.
lisa blog is now wonderinglane9.blogspot.com, so she deleted all the others so this is what her blog is now, thought let you know.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Post something woman!
Hey?
I just tried to send you an e-mail and it wouldn't go through. Do you have a new e-mail address?
If you send an email, you need to send it to gardengirl692001@yahoo.com.
We are changing internet service. I'll let you know what my new email address will be.
lisa blog is now wonderinglane9.blogspot.com, so she deleted all the others so this is what her blog is now, thought let you know.
Post a Comment